two hundred and nine

BABY BOY! HAPPY 2 MONTHS,
You are truly amazing. Don't ever forget that. You mean the absolute world to me. Don't ever doubt that. No matter how many times we may disagree or argue, none of it even matters when I think about all of the outstanding moments we have had together. All of the negative seems to be greatly outweighed by the positive. I would have never been able to guess that we would get this far. I knew you were special from the start, but if someone were to tell me that I would be exactly where I am with you, nine months ago I would have thought they were insane. It's crazy to think about how our relationship first started off and how much we have grown since then. After that day, nine months ago, everything changed. For the better. Taking it slow, I think, was one of the smartest decisions either one of us could have made. By taking the time to get to know each other, we built up one of the strongest foundations of a friendship that I have ever had with anyone. We took the time to get to know the real people that we truly are inside. You are one of the very few that know me better than myself. You understand me and accept me. I could not ask for anything more. Okay so, I know this is going to sound super lame and you're going to laugh when you read this, but trust me when I say that everything that I'm about to say is one hundred percent true about you. "You are patient, you are kind. You do not envy, you do not boast, you are not proud. You are not rude, you are not self-seeking, you are not easily angered, you keep no record of wrongs. You don't delight in evil but rejoice with the truth. You always protect, always trust, always hope, you always persevere." Yes, so if you didn't understand that.. then you're a loser. Hah, just kidding. I just subbed in you for all of the "Love is.." parts of that famous quote. Anyways, I don't just love you, I adore you.