two hundred and ten
I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. I understand where you are coming from completely and I acknowledge the fact that a few components of the situation are based around my faults but the rest of it truly was not my doing. I apologized for my wrongs and it is up to you whether you accept it or not. It wouldn't surprise me if you don't. It's not like you would just be giving me a second change. I know I blow through chances like no tomorrow but that's who I am. I make mistakes and I don't always learn from them the first time. The rest of the situation is completely out of my hands. I don't know whether you want me to continue with what we have or would you rather me just stop. Obviously I would much rather continue but to be honest, I care too much to force a friendship on you that might not be one that you are willing to keep.