one hundred and eighty six

Okay, so I realized that I never ever really take the time to thank all the amazing people in my life. I never seem to show how much I appreciate all that you guys do for me. I never tell you how much I love you and how much you truly do mean to me. I wish I was more considerate of how you guys feel because I know it must be annoying if I don't express my gratitude towards you guys often enough. For this, I am sorry. I am sorry that I don't take enough time out of my life to do such a simple task. I'm sorry that I can be so selfish and inconsiderate. I'm sorry if you don't think I care because in reality, I care about you guys more than anything in this world. I know that I am probably one of the most difficult person in your life. I'm probably that one friend who you could easily murder because I piss you off so much. I'm probably that one friend that can be totally oblivious to your feels and it's so obvious. It amazes me that even though you guys know me inside and out you still accept who I am and you're still here by my side. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you guys. I love you more than words can explain.