one hundred and eighty five

It feels like I never have the time to write blogs anymore. I don't know if I should take that as a good sign or bad. Lately I've been somewhat busy. I don't really know where to start. I guess I'll start with the beginning of my week. It started off with Danielle and I going to the mall and hanging out with Joseph. We didn't do much shopping. Danielle bought a pretty white shirt and I mainly just bought food. Later on MP came and we went to the movies. We ended up watching Inception. I honestly didn't like the movie that much but it could have been because I didn't understand it whatsoever and I was falling asleep. After the movie Danielle asked her mom if she could sleep over and she was allowed! Right after my mom came and picked us up, Joseph texted me and told me that we forgot our things in his bag just like we predicted. When we got home we pretty much just went on Omegle. We stayed up to around four in the morning. When we woke up we decided that we would ask Joseph to hang out with us again. Nathan and Joseph both came over. We ended up taking a bunch of pictures. Danielle had to go to the dentist at four but we all really wanted her to stay so I convinced my mom to drive her home if she came back. After she came back we went for a walk go FR and then came back and ate. Later on we watched a movie but we didn't get to finish it because my mommy had to work in the morning so she wanted to drive Danielle home. I had a ton of fun with you guys. We really have to do that more often.
Later on in the week I got to spend some time with my bestest friends cheetah! When she came over we ate lunch and I let her try some of my favorite Dora Alphagetti! Told you it was good silly! After that we did a ton of walking. First my mom had to drive me to Spanish so I could deal with some stuff. Then she dropped Eila and I off at our favorite place to get some crazy bread. We walked around some more and we went to Shoppers and looked around. Then we went to visit Eila's other best friend. After that we walked all the way to the mall! I was soo tired but it was all worth it. It sucked that I couldn't sleepover at her house because I really wanted to watch the meteor shower with her since I have never ever done that before. Oh well, I am very thankful for the time that I got to spend with her. Also later on that day some crazy kids came to my house and started dancing outside in my driveway! HAHA.
The next day cheetah came over to have a sleepover! All I have to say is that it was one of the bestest sleepovers ever! Thank-you so much m'dear. From spending tons of time on Omegle, getting married, seeing your future husband to talking on the phone with Joseph and Jonah, it couldn't have been better. I love you times infinity and beyond.
On Saturday I had to go to a family party for my sisters best friend. It started off really boring. All I did was sit with my mom and eat. After a little while I talked to Jenais parents and they said they would call her and ask her if she wanted to come. Later she eventually came! I started to have a little more fun because of her. We went to the park for a bit and watched everyone play duck duck goose and then watched everyone have running competitions. After going back and having dinner, all of us went to the park again and played soccer in the dark. Then we all started giving each other piggyback rides! After Jenais left I hung out with Jordan for the rest of the night. I watched him play COD for a while an then I got bored so I went outside. He came too and then we started putting nacho chips on Justine's birthday cake! It was so funny! Anyways, today I was looking forward to going to metro with cheetah but she had other plans so oh well! I just stayed home and did nothing at all.. Overall, pretty okaay week!

P.S.
I'm going to miss you a lot this week Eila. I hope you have tons of fun. See yoou when you get back! Love yoou :)