one hundred and eighty seven

Lately things have been kind of hectic. My family and I went away on what they would like to call vacation or what I'd like to call it, hell in a week. Lake Tyee has honestly got to be one of the most boring places e v e r. There is nothing to do there. You can choose between swimming in a filthy, kid infected pool or sitting around all day reading. Usually when we go down there we get to at least spend one of the days completely on shopping. But of course, since we had already gone to Seattle this month, my dad didn't see any need for us to do any more shopping. I didn't get to buy anything which was pretty much just the icing on the cake. To top it all off, I can't text whatsoever while I'm down there and there is no wifi. I missed you guys so unbelievably much. Every single day was spent thinking about how much fun I could be spending with you, yet I was stuck there. Anyways, no more about that horrible place. When I got back I got to hang out with a few of the favorites. Cheetah came over first and I got to give her the surprise that I bought her. As silly as it may sound, I was overly excited that I got to get it for her. I knew how much she wanted it, so when I saw it there I just had to buy it. I love doing things like that for my friends. Even if it's not a lot, it just makes me feel good when I see them smile. After cheetah was here for a while, we decided to go to the mall. I called Joseph and she called Jonah. Me, Eila, Joseph, Nathan and Jonah all went to the mall. We pretty much just walked around the whole time but it was still tons of fun! I love being with them so much. When we got bored of the mall, we all decided to go to HC. Originally we were going to play hide and seek, but that plan didn't turn out so well. We just hung out in the J. Hall. After that Eila had to go home so I went too. I love love love spending time with you best friend. You really do make every moment we spend together memorable. I know that this summer hasn't been as great as the last, but even when we have very few days like these, it means a lot to me. When Eila left I called Joseph to see what they were up to. They all ended up coming to my house. We sat outside in my front yard, talking for a while. Later on Jonah had to go. After he left, Joseph and Nathan came inside and we went down to the basement and played some Wii. It was fuuun! Even though I'm a complete failure when it comes to playing games, I still had a good time getting my butt kicked -.- Oh well, I shall practice constantly up until the day that you come over again. Rematch. K so, I know this blog is supposed to be hella long but I'm really tired. Tomorrow is the YFC picnic and Eila and I are supposed to go. I think I should head to sleep now or else I won't be able to wake up early enough! I love you guys beyond belief. Goodnight.