Dear Boss,
Thank-you so much for the letter you wrote me. Way to make me cry, silly. Good thing I didn't read it in front of you. I hope you understood what I wrote in your yearbook. I'd be pretty amazed if you did because I honestly have no idea what I was thinking. The only thing I'm sure about is all the things I said about you making grade nine worth while and how glad I am that we got so close this year. You truly are an amazing person, and your friendship means a lot to me. I hope you had fun today because I know I did. I'm actually really surprised at how much walking we did! Usually I would be dead by just walking around the mall, but you always keep me entertained so I don't even realize how tired I am. I love how you always make me laugh and you're so great a conversation. I find that we never really have any awkward silences. Even when we stop talking, I don't find it awkward. I guess that's just how comfortable I am around you. Anyways, thanks for everything silly :)
Your Truly,
Amanda Marques
Your Truly,
Amanda Marques