one hundred and seventy one

New environment, new experiences, new faces.. what a day. As scared as I was, I'm actually glad I took the change, stepped out of my comfort zone and did something new for once. Although it may not go anywhere, I'm happy that I can at least know that I gave it my all. It was exciting and nerve-wrecking all at once. After doing it and thinking about it, I realized that this type of industry really isn't for me. It requires a lot of dedication, confidence and passion. All of which I do not have. Out of curiosity, I want to see what they thought of me, but I don't think I'm going to pursue this any further. I guess I'll be proud if I actually make the callback, but it's just not really something I want to do. If I don't do it though, I know you'll be very disappointed. I don't want to do that to you. All that I do is to make you both proud. If I don't, you'll just see me as a quitter. Maybe I have to suck it up and see how far I get .. At least if I don't make the cut, you can't say that I never tried.