My best friend, I love her 'till the very end.
What an amazing day yesterday turned out to be. I woke up super dee duper late. My plan was to wake up at 8:30 and be ready by 10:30, but knowing me, I didn't wake up until 10:15! I was so rushed and I had no idea what I was going to do. I ended up leaving at 11. My best friend was supposed to come to my house before I left because she was going to come to my report card/ yearbook day thingy. She ended up coming as soon as I was walking there. Haha, perfect timing, silly. It was actually really nice to see everyone there. After I got my report card, the yearbook signing began. We only got an hour to sign. It was pretty fun. After that, my best friend and I took the bus to Guildford because we were celebrating my birthday. After the mall we went to the movies to watch Eclipse. I remember when we went to watch New Moon, we waiting in line for three hours. Expecting the same amount of people, we waited there for two hours to find out that barely anyone showed up. Oh well, it was worth the wait. I'm so thankful that you took time to spend the day with me. It really meant a lot. I really wish you didn't have to leave so early today. I would've loved to spend another day with you :) Thanks m'dear.