This is going to be a very short blog about cheer because I was supposed to write one yesterday but I got kicked off the computer so I saved what I had done, but it turns out that I really didn't so I have to write a whole new one! I'm happy to say that the second summer cheer practice (my first) was a success. Besides the fact that I felt like throwing up after Josh made us sprint so many times, it turned out to be fun. We didn't do too much. We got measured for our tracksuits and our cheer shoes. I really hope they're black not red. Anyways, it felt good to be out doing something productive for once. I hope that I achieve my goals by the end of the summer. Hopefully Sunday will be fun. I have to remember to make the signs for the car wash! I really want it to be sunny, but not as hot as it was yesterday. After being there with everyone, I realized how much I wanted Danielle there. I really wish you didn't quit! It would be so much more fun. Oh well, you had to do what you had to do :) The only downside about today is I felt a little left out. I guess it's just because it was my first time and everything, I just hope it doesn't continue like this.. Whatever, looking forward to Sunday!