I gave in. I'm so sorry if I left you down, but I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I know it seems silly because it hasn't been long at all, but it was impossible to not be able to talk to you. I'm sorry if I disappointed you by not being able to withstand the full amount of time that you said, but it was far too hard. I really feel like I didn't need to be away from you in order to figure out what I already know. I know that you're worth it. I know that I wouldn't want it any other way. I know that even though it hurts to know that I'm not your number one, nothing will change how much you mean to me. I never knew disappointment until I called you today and your phone was off or my phone wasn't working. I was so eager to talk to you again and make everything better. I hope you got my text and you read the inbox because I really need to talk to you. Everything feels off right now. I need to know everything is going to be fine. Where are you ..