I feel like crawling up in a ball on my bed , sleep , and not wake up for about a week. All of these things that are running through my mind are starting to run me down. I can't take all this stress anymore. I honestly don't even know what is wrong with me. It's so hard because I have no idea what is going to happen and that truly scares me. I hate wondering because all it does is fills me up with all of these crazy 'what if's'. I know I might be overreacting, but I think the only way for me to deal with this is think of the worst outcome possible. The only thing with this, is all the stress that goes along with worrying about it. It's making me over-contemplate. You're making it sound like such a terrible thing which pretty much means that it is. I don't know how I'm supposed to be ready and not think about it too much. It's kind of impossible for me not to worry about something especially when someone tells me not to because they're pretty much screaming , 'worry about it!' If that makes any sense. A little reassurance would be nice right about now ..