one hundred and eighty one

To me, my ideal first choice would be someone whom is always there for me no matter what the circumstances. Someone who tries their very best to put just as much effort into our friendship as I do. Someone who does not judge. Someone who is not afraid to call me their number one as well and is proud to have me in their life. I kind of want someone who shows me that they are afraid to lose me because that just lets me know how much they care. I need someone who appreciates all that I do for them even though it may not be everything they want. I want my first-choice to be a non-expectant person because they already know that I will do my very best to give them all that they ask for and treat them as well as I know how. I want someone who knows that I am a sensitive person and takes that into consideration before they get mad at me. Someone who doesn't dwell on small problems and knows how to just let things go. Someone who knows how to laugh and have a good time but also knows the right time to be serious. Someone who is super easy to get along with. Someone who doesn't have that much pride and knows how to forgive. I need someone who is a great listener but also knows how to give good advice especially when I'm in need. Someone who knows me inside and out so they know exactly what to do to make me feel better. I want someone who is able to remember the small things like the day we became best friends, my favorite colour, ect .. since I can hardly remember these things myself. Someone who is patient and forgiving because I know for a fact that I make far too many mistakes in life and at times, I can be a great disappointment. Someone who takes time out of their busy day just to say hi and let me know that they remembered me. I don't mind if we don't talk every single day for hours and hours, I just need to be reassured that I've crossed your mind at least once that day and haven't been forgotten. Someone who gets concerned when they haven't heard from me in a while. Someone who texts me first once in a while. I want someone who isn't afraid to be themselves and who never feels uncomfortable or awkward around me. Someone who isn't overly shy. Someone who knows that my family is a huge part in my life and takes the time and effort to get to know them and love them just as much as I do. I need someone who is able to get along with my other friends. I'm not asking that you become best friends with them too, but it would be nice if everyone could get along so I can spend time with everyone and not have to worry about them feeling left out. Someone who is imperfect. Someone who I can fight with yet I know it's nothing we can't work out. Someone who is honest with me. Someone who doesn't get sick of me. Even though I know I might piss them off and get really annoying, they just accept it or tell me straight up to stop whatever I'm doing so that we can have as much fun as possible. Someone who goes out of their way to make me feel special. Whether it's a hug, telling me they love me, or how much they enjoy spending time with me. Someone who never compares me to their other friends. I need someone who I can tell all my secrets to and know for sure that they will be kept secret. Someone who would never use anything against me if we ever got into a fight. Someone who isn't embarrassed of me, no matter how childish or immature I may act. Someone who doesn't mind taking endless, pointless pictures with me. Someone who understands when I tell them I can't hang out on a certain day and doesn't get mad. Someone who knows that, if I could, I would spend every single day with them. Someone who is like the sister (or brother) I never had and always wanted. Someone who would stand up for me if anyone was bad mouthing me. Someone who would fight for our friendship just like I would. Someone who has helped or is helping me change for the better. Someone who knows how important my education is to me and would offer their help so that I can be the best that I can be. Someone who is silly. Someone I don't have to constantly watch what I say around because I know they know me well enough to never take anything I say to heart unless I mean it. Someone who I can make fun of and know that they will do the same. Someone who has a world of chances for me because they know that I am only human and I mess up a lot. Someone who knows that when I ask for that second or third chance , I truly want it. Someone who takes in consideration that I am painfully slow and knows that even though it may take me a long time to learn, I'm still trying. Someone who accepts me for me and doesn't try to change the way I am. Someone who cares for me like no other. Someone who can tell I'm lying when I say that I'm fine. Someone who can comfort me and make me laugh when I'm crying. Someone who is worth crying for but never gives me a reason to. Someone who never hangs up on me, even when they are mad, because they know how much that hurts me. Someone that never, ever excludes me. One that makes me feel welcome and belong no matter where we are, who we are with or what we are doing. Someone who isn't afraid of letting their guard down for me. Someone who never thinks that they are better than me or anyone else and sees themselves as an equal. Someone who doesn't dwell too much on the past because they know that it's done and over with. Someone who never reminds me of the wrongs that I have done. Someone who truly loves me for me and accepts all my imperfections because they know I would do the same. Someone who knows how to make me feel good about myself and wants to put me before themselves or anyone else but knows that I would never make them sacrifice anything for me. Someone who understands how much they mean to me and never has to question our friendship. Someone who knows how insecure I can be and tries their best to reassure me at all times. Someone who has the power to change my mood completely but never abuses it. Someone who doesn't take advantage. Someone who is just .. there for me, whenever, wherever. There are so many things I can say that I look for in a first choice but the truth is, I truly don't expect this much from people. I know that it's a lot to ask for. I know that I would never be able to live up to expectations like these. This is just .. a fantasy or something. I know that I don't even deserve someone in my life that is all those things. Just thought I'd share.