5/25/10
Gosh, people these days are really starting to piss me off. Like seriously, do you honestly have nothing better to do than nag. Stop expecting so much from me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I hate it when people just can't accept the fact that I may be having one of those off days. Trust me, I'm not the only one. All of you go through it, so just leave me alone! Who do you think is the one who has to put up with all of your moodswings? I'm always there, and I always understand., so why can't you? Why the fuck do you have to ask me why I've changed or shit like that. I HAVEN'T CHANGED YOU RETARDS. Something might have happened that could be bothering me, or I'm just having one off those day. Is it that hard to understand? Sure, I may act differently around certain people, but did you ever think that its because their not TRYING to make me mad? They don't fucking annoy me like you. Just lay off for a while and I'll be fine, but don't keep asking and saying stupid shit that you know is going to piss me off.
Gosh, people these days are really starting to piss me off. Like seriously, do you honestly have nothing better to do than nag. Stop expecting so much from me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I hate it when people just can't accept the fact that I may be having one of those off days. Trust me, I'm not the only one. All of you go through it, so just leave me alone! Who do you think is the one who has to put up with all of your moodswings? I'm always there, and I always understand., so why can't you? Why the fuck do you have to ask me why I've changed or shit like that. I HAVEN'T CHANGED YOU RETARDS. Something might have happened that could be bothering me, or I'm just having one off those day. Is it that hard to understand? Sure, I may act differently around certain people, but did you ever think that its because their not TRYING to make me mad? They don't fucking annoy me like you. Just lay off for a while and I'll be fine, but don't keep asking and saying stupid shit that you know is going to piss me off.