The past two days have been pretty amazing! I'm happy to say that it's actually staring to feel like summer, even though it's almost over. Yesterday, I woke up around eight and got ready because I was going to see cheetah. I had to do some cleaning but that's okaay, I got most of it done and then I left the house. When I went to cheetah's house, we had fun taking pictures and laughing like old times. At around 3:20, cheetah walked me to ns so that I could meet up with Elizabeth and Danielle. After she left, I walked to mcd's and bought a drink :) When I met up with Elizabeth, I got to see Joseph! Then we walked to mcd's and waited for Danielle. Danielle's mommy drove us to the mall because it was waaaay too hot to walk. Even though we didn't buy anything besides food at the mall, I still had soo much fun with you guys. From the creepy guy asking for the time and where walmart was to stalking those crazy hot guys, you made my day amazing. I honestly couldn't stop laughing because so many funny things happened! 'I'm going to smank you if you don't buy me some frogen yuz' HAHA! Love you guys!
Today was also a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Last night, or .. this morning actually, I didn't get to sleep until 3 because of someone! Haha, then I got woken up around 10:30 but I was so tired that I just went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 1ish. I woke up thinking that cheetah was coming over so I didn't really want to start packing until then. I just decided to clean up around the house. Turns out I didn't pack at all throughout the day. After Joseph got out of school and went to Rocky's house, we met up at HC! I had soo much fun! Later on, Rocky and Robert came and we all just hung out and talked. Oh and I really hope I was good enough to be your 'first'! I'm so sorry if you were disappointed.. When I came home I went upstairs and vacuumed, then I went into my room and started packing. I'm actually super excited for tomorrow! I know it doesn't seem like at big deal to most people, but I've never really gone to many places on vacation so anywhere is considered far for me. I hope my parents let me buy lots of stuff because for the past few weeks I have really limited myself on what I've been asking for in hopes that all the money could go towards things that I can buy in the states. Anyways, I need to go to sleep soon because I have to wake up early tomorrow since I didn't get all my packing done. Goodnight Blogger!
P.S. You don't know how badly you hurt me today. I'm trying so hard to let it go but it's bothering me beyond belief. You make me feel like I have no value in your life whatsoever. You make me feel like you couldn't care less about me. After what we've been through in the past few weeks, I thought things would get better, but I'm starting to feel like you don't want me here anymore. You seem like you're better off with her anyways. She seems to be able to give you everything you want and more. I don't like feeling like an option in your life when you're such a huge priority in mine.