two hundred and nineteen

You're one to talk. You're forever telling me to just let things go and move on, yet you don't always do it yourself. You always have to prove your point so that you end up on top. Obviously I get the fact that I'm wrong, a lot. You are too though. You never really own up to things when you are. For instance, today when we were talking about investing. I was right for once, and you still argued with me. If you didn't realize, I wasn't even arguing with you. When you said that it was possible to have fractions as your answer, I said okay. It's not my fault that you misinterpreted it. How the hell do you think it makes me feel when you say I "make no sense" and I'm just" making up random bullshit." I'm trying my hardest to get my point across the best way that I know how. I thought we were supposed to do our best to understand each other's point of view. I get the fact that you think I dwell over stupid things. I know you think I should just admit my fault and let it go even if there's more too it then just that. It's not my fault that you can try to understand it. I'm sorry I can't just drop it. It's not an ego thing, I promise. Being wrong is something I am all too familiar with. That's not the problem. The problem is the fact that it's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? Sure I should do that, but don't you think you should too? I don't mean by saying those ridiculous things like "of course, I'm always wrong" and" it's always my fault isn't it?" I know that's not being sincere. I mean something genuine like maybe that you think it's pointless to argue over something like that and it's not worth it. Lead by example. If you want me to do that, then show me you're willing to do it too. I know you're going to call me hypocritical too, but in reality, you're the one who's always on my case about letting things go. So show me how. I'm sorry I'm not as good at arguing as you are. I know half the time I can't back shit up, but I guarantee that the majority of the time you know exactly what I'm talking about without the proof, you just choose to make me feel bad. I'm sorry my memory isn't as good as yours. When I say stuff like "you're always so mean" don't go asking me to name all the times you were mean to me. Clearly you've heard me say it multiple times. Don't try to outsmart me by saying "if I'm always mean, then you have plenty of times to choose from." Obviously I can't remember every specific time. I do my best to try and let things go just like you say. I'm not going to remember every single fight we've had because if you haven't noticed, we have had far too many. Apparently the concept of me actually trying to change isn't believable to you. You make me feel like I have no right to voice my opinion because it always ends up with me being wrong and it being my fault. I'm not denying the fact that I do start a lot of arguments. That isn't my intention. My intention is to make things better for both of us. I thought we had the kind of relationship where we could openly tell each other what's bothering us, but according to you that's just starting a fight. If you haven't noticed, all I'm trying to do is tell you how I feel. That's what I want you to do too. The whole point of it is so that we can at least know how the other feels in that situation so certain things can be avoided in the future. I'm not stupid. Things are never going to be perfect. I just want them to be better. 
I'm almost positive that if you read this you're just going to laugh and say I'm being ridiculous and possibly say that I make no sense. I'm trying to explain my point of view since that never works when we're on the phone. I'm not like you, I can't just blurt my feelings out verbally. I need time to choose my words to match how I feel. I know you won't understand. Sorry for that, but it's just the way it is.