two hundred and eighteen
One year. One whole year. We kinda did it, didn't we? I'm proud of us, I really am. We have made it through one entire year. Simply amazing if you ask me. I know it's not the "official" part of our relationship, but it's pretty much where it all began. I remember that day quite well actually. May 15, 2010. As contradicting as this might sound, I'm shocked that we are where we are right now. Not in the sense that I don't like where we are, but more along the lines of how we got here. Through the fights, the laughs, the tears and the smiles. I'm so taken back by the fact that you put up with me this entire time. Nobody has ever seemed to be able to do that, especially not for this long. You have seen me at my absolute worst, yet you're still here by my side. I have change immensely, yet you still accept me. I have given you more than enough reasons for you to hate me, yet you still say "i love you" every night. You have taken me by surprise. I am so thankful that you choose to stay. We both know that I will never even come close to being the person that you truly deserve, I am far too flawed. The fact that you settle for me couldn't make me happier. I wish it were possible for me to describe how much I love you, but unfortunately that is not possible. To infinity and beyond is as close as it's going to get. I have faith in what we have. I know that we will go far. How far? Nobody knows. I do know that however far we get will be unforgettable. Thank you for everything. Here's to our future.