Being with you literally makes me feel on top of the world. Every little thing you do and every word you say touches my heart in a way that no one else could. You don't know how much it meant to me when I opened up that box today. All of those things inside represented something. The Hello Kitty, the chocolates, the lotion, the book, the card.. Thank-you for everything. Do you know why that made me beyond happy? It made me realize that you care enough to listen to the smallest details. You care enough to take what I say to heart and remember things, even if they aren't even that important. I really could not ask for anything more. Being next to you is a gift all in itself. Just sitting next to you, let alone kissing you, makes my heart race. I think that means something. Don't you?