If you follow me on Tumblr, you could already guess which season is my favorite. Yes, I do love every season, but there is just something about winter time that really captures my heart. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I was born a winter baby, or maybe it's just the Christmas spirit that fills me up with joy. I'm in love with all the dazzling lights, sparkling snow and just the way this season makes me feel in general. If you know me well enough, you will be familiar with my complaints against the cold and how much I hate the rain, but deep down I don't mind to much. I would much rather be cold because it is so easy to warm up and I am a big fan of cuddling. I also know that if I can put up with the rain long enough, snow will come and make it all worth while. I love the fact that winter gives you an excuse to get close with people, whether it physically, to keep warm or just in the sense of coming together as a family.