To my true few,
You guys know who you are, so no need for me to say names! I would really like to take the time to express how much you all truly mean to me. I never seem to do it enough even though you guys deserve to hear it every single day. You do not know how much it means to know that you guys always have my back, no matter how stupid I may act or what I might to. I love knowing that you will always be there for me because not many people are privileged enough obtain friendships like the ones I have with each of you. I need you guys to realize that in this world, there is no one like you, which make you even more special to me. You are amazing in each and every way and I could never ask for anything more because I am already so blessed to have you in my life. I am so thankful to have met you guys and have had the opportunity to get to know and love each of you. Even though there are only a few of you, hence true few, I would much father have only a few amazing best friends that I know I can always count on rather than a whole bunch of people who I would like to call friends, yet know that most of them would leave me in my time of need. I wish I was able to give you all that you deserve as friends. I know that I will never be enough. I will never be able to give nearly as much as I receive from you guys. I would like you to know that even if at times I do not show it, you are my world and nothing less. You all are the foundation of my life. Helping me recover from my past, sticking with me in the present and preparing me for the future. I love you more than you could ever imagine. Never forget that.