Wow, I can't believe it's already June. This school year has gone by so fast. Although I'm sort of sad that grade nine is almost over, I'm incredibly happy that summer is almost here. I'm so done with school work and stuff. I've found this year pretty challenging. In the past, school has always come somewhat easily to me. I've always pretty good grades, but this year really changed that. I don't think I've ever done this bad. I don't know if the amount of work that we got, or I just became too much of a procrastinator. I hope my work habits are better next year because things are only going to get harder from here. Anyways, yesterday was an okay day. Nothing really exciting happened at school. After, I went to the doctors with my mom for a check up. Then we went shopping because I needed to look for a belt for the Nickelback concert on Thursday. As much as I hate Nickelback, I'm still looking forward to going with Ashley, since we always have fun at concerts together. I hope my mom feels better. She's the only reason we're going, so she has to have fun or else it's pointless. I spent an hour looking for a stupid belt and found nothing that I actually liked. I was kind of pissed off, but before we left, I found a bathing suit that I liked, so I just bought it, haha. When I got home I pretty much just worked on homework the whole night, aside from talking to mflb. This morning when I woke up and get ready from school, my stomach really hurt so I stayed home. When I told my mom I didn't feel well, I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 12 .. I spent the whole day helping my mom find extensions for me on ebay. She has two bids placed on two different sets, so I really hope we win both. At around 2:20 I went to my old school to pick up my sister. My mom and I waited in the car for half an hour. I got so mad, so I went inside to look for her. I saw so many of my old friends! It was good to see them. We started talking about all the memories that we had there. It's kind of weird going back because everything looks so small now compared to how they used to look to me. I got to see some of my favorite teachers. I'm surprised at how many of them still remember my name .. even my grade one teacher remembers me and I haven't seen her in over six years :)
Okay so anyways, I found this thingy on Tumblr and I decided that sometime during the summer I'm going to complete this list. It looks kind of fun :
Day 01 - A picture of yourself
Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 03 - A picture of what you did today
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 08 - A picture of yourself
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch
Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 11 - A picture of your favorite drink
Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food
Day 13 - A picture of your friends
Day 14 - A picture of your favorite teacher(s)
Day 15 - A picture of yourself
Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one
Day 22 - A picture of yourself
Day 23 - A picture that describes your life
Day 24 - A picture of what you did today
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 29 - A picture of yourself
Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend
Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 03 - A picture of what you did today
Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
Day 06 - A picture that inspires you
Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Day 08 - A picture of yourself
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch
Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do
Day 11 - A picture of your favorite drink
Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food
Day 13 - A picture of your friends
Day 14 - A picture of your favorite teacher(s)
Day 15 - A picture of yourself
Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one
Day 22 - A picture of yourself
Day 23 - A picture that describes your life
Day 24 - A picture of what you did today
Day 25 - A picture that you edited
Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry
Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago
Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today
Day 29 - A picture of yourself
Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend