I know it might sound stupid but would it really hurt for you to say you cared? Sure, you're always there for me and whatnot, but it means a lot to me when I hear you actually calling me your best friend. I don't want to sound insecure or anything, but it's just one of those things where it's hard to tell. I know you have other friends, but if I really do mean anything to you, let me know or else there's no point in me sticking around. I always hear you talking about all of your other best friends, but never me. There's only so much I can do. I hate the fact that I can't even confront you with this. To me, you've always been number one compared to the rest, but now a days that feeling just doesn't seem mutual. I'm sick of my efforts going unnoticed.