one hundred and twenty eight

Overall good day! It started off a bit sketchy due to the fact that I wasn't even sure if I could go. Babycakes wasn't sure if she could either. When I finally left the house, I went to HC and met up with RS, JL and NG :) When we were there we saw these two girls smoking. It was so weird! I swear, they were like .. twelve or something. Babycakes was late, but that turned out fine because I was too scared to see the movie anyways. As soon as Babycakes came, we all walked to the bus stop and waited there for almost half an hour. To make things worse, it was so hot and there was a bee -.- When the bus finally came we went to the theaters and found out that we couldn't watch the movie. We decided to go to the mall, which I was happy about because I was so fricken' hungry. We stayed at the mall until it closed and then we walked to WFD. I never really realized how much I missed it there until today. It sucked that we couldn't play grounder, but whatever, I still had fun. Anyways ..


I'm really glad you feel the same way .. :$