one hundred and twenty seven

I hate how incredibly hurt I felt just by seeing that picture of you and that girl. Usually I would only  feel the slightest bit of disappointment but nothing that would get me really upset. It's a completely different story now. I'm not a jealous person. Never really have been. On the odd occasion, sure, but everyone gets jealous sometimes. Now it's a constant feeling and I can't stand it. The weird thing is, is that it's only with you. I don't like feeling the way I do. I guess it's just the result of my insecurity and the annoyance I feel to know that I missed out. I hate the fact that the feeling isn't mutual. I just wish I could have seen things differently when they could have been. I know it's my fault and I regret that. I just wish I had of known you better. Now we are closer than ever and I realize how badly I screwed up. Being able to rewind and go back in time would be very useful right about now.