Standing at the door she was so hard to ignore, standing five foot four with a body so mean and now we up in the club we about to do it up, poppin' bottles like its nothin' my peoples we closin' up. Then she walked in, I gotta make my move. Now I gotta kick some game and i'm hoping now this angel will fly in my world cause I got to know her name. Would you mind if I took a moment of your time. Wanna know what your thinkin' 'bout, Wanna know what your like,Cause shorty you got me, You got a hold on me. Wanna know if you would ride with me, I need you on my team. Would you mind if I took a moment of your time. Wanna know what your thinkin' 'bout, Wanna know what your like, Cause shorty you got me, You got a hold on me. Wanna know if you would ride with me, I need you on my team. Would you mind if I. Introduce myself, told her that my name is Dru, I would be so damn dang blown away if nobody was out here with you girl, and if you got a man he ain't takin care of homes, let his fine ass women out here in this club alone. Let me take you and show you things that, that I bet you've never seen, and I need you girl to be that angel that fly's in my world, you were sent down here for me. Would you mind if I took a moment of your time. Wanna know what your thinkin' 'bout, Wanna know what your like. Cause shorty you got me, You got a hold on me. Wanna know if you would ride with me, I need you on my team. Would you mind if I took a moment of your time, Wanna know what your thinkin' 'bout, Wanna know what your like, Cause shorty you got me, You got a hold on me. Wanna know if you would ride with me, I need you on my team. Would you mind if I. Would you mind if I take your hand, give me a chance maybe then girl you'll understand, I could be your man. Wanna know you, Wanna show you, cause you know that in the end I have something for you. Would you mind if I took a moment of your time, Wanna know what your thinkin' 'bout, Wanna know what your like Cause shorty you got me, You got a hold on me. Wanna know if you would ride with me, I need you on my team. Would you mind if I take a moment of your timeee, wanna talk, wanna get to know you girlll.