thirty

I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl boy. She's He's got my heart tied in a knot And my stomach in a whirl. But even worse I cant stop calling her him, She's He's all I want and more. I mean damn, What's not to adore.I've been playing to much guitar. I've been listening to jazz. I called so many times, I swear she's he's going mad. And that cellular-er will be the death of us I swear, I swear.I'm running my mouth just like I got her him, But I surely don't. Because shes he's so Rock and roll! And out of my league. Is she he out of my league? Lets hope not. I'm in trouble, I'm so cliché. See that word just wares me out. Makes me feel like just another boy girl To laugh and joke about. But even worse I cant stop calling her him, I love to hear that voice. And honestly, I'm left with no choice. I've been playing to much guitar, I've been listening to jazz. I called so many times I swear she's he's going mad. And that cellular-er will be the death of us. I swear, I swear. I'm running my mouth just like I got her him, But I surely don't. Because shes he's so Rock and roll! And out of my league. Is she he out of my league? Lets hope not.