two hundred and thirteen

Sometimes I wish you would stay up just a bit longer until everything is alright. I know I'm not the easiest person to please and at times, I can have the biggest ego you could imagine but.. just a couple extra minutes just to make things better would be so unbelievably appreciated, you don't even know. I'm not saying that you have to sit there and spit out a thousand fake apologies. I'm asking you to call me out and make me realize that I'm the one at fault. Show me that I'm wrong because I know that the majority of our arguments are based on me blowing things way out of proportion and not doing a good job of trying not to sweat the small stuff. I know it may sound a bit selfish and quite stupid, but I wish you knew that just because you don't take those few extra minutes to make sure everything is good.. causes me endless sleepless hours right after. Going to sleep frustrated or sad about something is not what I would consider to be the perfect conditions to having a good nights sleep. It kind of hurts to know that as I'm up feeling like an ass, wishing I could just let things go and stop overreacting, contemplating everything that has just been said and done.. you're fast asleep.