Why hello there baby boy. You are amazing. Never forget that. Just being next to you gives my tingles up and down my spine. I enjoy every single moment with you. From arguing like an old married couple to laughing hysterically at the most random-est things in the world, I wouldn't change it for anything. I must admit, I do quite enjoy this new change that has occurred. I find it extremely entertaining and exhilarating. You never seize to put a big, huge smile on my face. Words can't explain the gratitude I feel towards you and everything you do for me. I really do appreciate all of the effort you put towards our relationship. Not only do you show me that you remember me throughout your day, you step out of your comfort zone by talking to my mommy and getting to know all of the people I cherish. I couldn't ask for anything more.
I love you.