one hundred and ninety one

Yenno to me, one of the greatest feelings, is the feeling of being able to support your friends. I love being able to stand by their side and applaud the things they achieve, whether it be the best or even just their best. I love the fact that they are happy with what they have done because it just brings my happiness over the moon. Seeing them excited and proud makes me feel the same way even if it has nothing to do with me. I love being able to tell them I'm proud even if it's not that big of a deal to them. I know that for me, hearing a best friend say that they are proud of me and mean it, couldn't make me any happier. It means a lot to me to know that my efforts don't go unnoticed. It makes me glad that they are happy to see me happy. The things I achieve in life are not only for me. A lot of the time I do them to make my parents and friends happy. I want them to be proud of me what I have done and accomplished. I hope that I am able to make my friends feel the way I do when I hear that I have done something right because to me, that's one of the greatest feelings in the world.