I hate it when there's something bothering me, yet I can't seem to pinpoint what it is. It's a total joy kill and it just makes me feel like breaking down. It's very hard to deal with because when I get like this I have to try so hard to control myself. Usually when I am alone, I just start crying for no reason. This has been happening a lot and at the strangest times. It's as if I can't explain what's wrong but I know it's something. It could be something as silly as what one of my friends might have said to me that I took the wrong way or it kind of hurt my feelings. I find that it's usually jealousy that brings me down at times like this. As stupid as it may sound, I get jealous over things that I know I really shouldn't. I wish I could figure out what's wrong sooner because I've noticed that I start to take it out on the people around me. Most of the time it's just a result of me overreacting but I can't help it! I just .. argh .. . I need something to help me get out of this slump. Something as simple as a hug or an I love you might do the trick. Oh well, hopefully I'll get over it.