one hundred and sixty three

Sorry that it's late, it wasn't publishing yesterday so I just decided to wait until today to post it. 

My exciting adventures on Runescape with mflb. Haha, how fun. I made him an account to get started n'stuff. I kind of forgot how to play, which is a good sign because it's actually super boring now. I honestly have no idea what I liked about it before. I taught him how to run, by pressing the brown boot that does turns gold after you press it, silly. It was kind of fun, but I got bored really quickly. I was happy that we beat yours and Rocky's phone time! 4 hours and 41 minutes <3 HA ! Sorry I was hyper. That's what happens when I'm over tired. You were being really funny though. Guess what I thought of ! I think that John and Mia should go out (; Perfect couple right there, don't you agree? I hope you liked the 'humps' video. I thought it was pretty funny. Well, not as funny as the grandma video ! I swear, that never gets old. Anyways, I better end it here. Much love, bestfriend.