Day Ten:
Dear someone I don't talk to as much as I'd like,
I really miss you. A lot actually. I miss all the time we used to spend together. All the laughs we shared. I find myself desperately trying to hold onto all the memories because that's pretty much all I have left. Sure, every now and then I hear from you, but not as often as I'd like. I wish you didn't have to leave because I know if you were still here, we would've been closer than ever. We went through a lot but it brought us together and made us stronger. We had a friendship like no other. We we're so open with each other. I remember loving the fact that I could talk to you about anything and you would always be there to listen. You were a great listener. It meant so much to me that you wouldn't interrupt me or say anything because you were the kind of person that actually tried to understand what I was saying in order for you to give me advice and whatnot. I miss having that shoulder to cry on when I was feeling down. You were that someone who was always there for me and wouldn't judge. You were that friend who knew right away when something was wrong and you knew exactly what to do to cheer me up again. I miss that carefree attitude that you had. I loved how you understood me. Very rarely would you get mad at me. You knew that my mistakes were unintentional and were just a sign that I was only human. You were always so forgiving. I miss your amazing personality. That was one of my favorite things about you. You were just an all around great person. The fact that you made such an effort to get to know my family as well as my friends, really meant a lot to me. They really did love you. I miss having you here with me. I wish that somehow we could still be as close as we were before. It would be amazing to have you back in my life again. Sadly, I know that's not going to happen. I've already tried. I guess we've really grown apart. Your new friends are truly lucky to have you apart of their lives. I only wish I could be as lucky. Oh well , miss you tons.
Much Love,
Amanda Marques.