one hundred and fifty four

Recommendations : 
- English
- Socials
- Religion

Frick, I can't believe I have to take the french exam. Actually, yes I can believe it but I wish I didn't have to. Math is going to be pretty easy I think, and I've already studied so much for science, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I'm screwed for french. I can't write it or understand it , let alone speak it. Whatever, once exams are over it's summer! I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends 24/7. I kind of wish cheetah and I made one of those To Do lists like we did last summer. I didn't get to see her as much as I wish I could've during the school year, so hopefully she won't be too busy now so we can do all those things we did last year. 

Country Fair. What can I say? It started off kind of slow. When we got there, all we did was walk around. So stupid how I pretty much saw you first thing. Things would be so much easier if you were never apart of my life. Anyways, we played mini golf for a while because I seriously didn't want to go on any of the rides.. I get sick waaaay too easily. Things really didn't start to get fun until the cake walk thingy. I bought cotton candy and we went to the park. When we went to babycake's house, we went to the trampoline and watch a couple movies (kind of). We also ordered pizza! Overall, day well spent with mflb :)