one hundred and fifty

Dear Summer,
If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind coming a little faster? I'm dying right now. Not only do I need a break, but I need the perfect weather and constant sun that comes along with you. You are seriously needed in my life right now. I need those stress free, late nights that you bring. Endless fun and things to do other than sit at school learning all day. I need the freedom and lack of responsibility. I'm so done with school. You're the only thing I have to look forward to, so stop taking your precious time and get a move on.
Yours Truly.


Anyways, today was super boring. Aside from having a laughing attack in math with Joseph Lee, the day seemed to drag on and on. French was pointless. All we did was review and talk. Math was so fun. Even though someone kept making fun of me because of my stupid rs secret, I still have to admit it was pretty funny. I was laughing so hard I almost started crying .. Haha. Home ec was okay. I seriously hate the fact that you guys STILL don't work, whatsoever. I wish I could switch groups, but it's a little late. You're so irrisponsible -.- English was .. bleeh ! I finally did my English presentation. It was even worse than I thought it would be. I got so nervous that I had to read off of my cue cards the whole time even though I had most of it memorized and to make things worse, I'm pretty sure my face was bright red. My mark was at least a little better than I had expected, but I still wish I had gotten better. After school, I stayed for a little bit with Joseph to try and help him with math, even though I really don't understand any of it. Then I went home and watched the new episodes of The Secret Life / studied for exams :)