You guys are so hard to read. I can never tell if you actually hate me or you're just 'joking around'. I don't really understand what reasons you have to hate me. I mean, we've never really talked, let alone been friends. I don't get why you would go around saying bad things when you don't even know me. Sure, I guess I can say that I would expect something like that from her, but not you. From what I've heard, you're really nice, but from what I've seen, that's not completely true. The only real problem I'm having, is trying to figure out what I could have done to you. I don't see how it's even possible for me to have done something when I really couln't care less about speaking to you. We are not and have not ever been friends. Whatever, I guess I'm sorry for whatever it was that I did.
I'm really worried about you. Even though the problem is probably really minor, there's still that little voice in my head asking me all of these 'what if' questions'. What if something really is wrong? What if there's nothing that can be done? What of it's serious? I love you far too much to ever want even the smallest thing to happen. I need you to be okaay. Both of you ..
You're amazing. Things really couldn't get any better than they are right now. I'm so glad that everything turned out perfectly. All those weeks of worrying were so pointless. I should have know that nothing would change :)