Today was actually a pretty good day. Although I could have done without your guys' laziness. It started off good because I actually got ready in time, and I wasn't late for homeroom. French was pretty good because all we did was learn about the reflexive formula and we got our partners for our passe compose story. Christina and I got most of it done in class, so all we have to do is finish writing the ending next class and we're good. Math was fun, except Joseph was being mean! What happened to Mr.Niceguy , silly. Lunch was boring as usual. We just sat and ate, but then we watched soccer in the gym for a while. Danielle didn't have garbage duty! I was so happy for her. Hopefully 'G' doesn't rememeber. Home ec was retarded. You seriously need to learn how to do your work and stop being such a jerk, or I'm switching groups. The only reason I've put up with you for this long is because Tioman's in our group and I don't want to leave her. Oh, one thing that you should keep in mind: It's called a group assignment for a reason. Enough said. English was surprisingly fun! I was scared at first because I haven't finished my communications project, but it turns out I'm not going for another few classes. I made a promise to myself that I'm going to get all of it done so that I have lots of time to memorize it and maybe that will make up for those eighty marks that I'm missing right now. I'm actually blogging right instead of later so that I'll have lots of time to work on it. After school, I ran home to get something to eat before cheer started. I was late for tryouts so I didn't have to run outside in the rain :) I just had to run/walk five laps around the gym. Cheer was so fun, but at the same time it was pretty hard. I made a new friend! She's like my twin, no joke .. I finally learned how to double base properly and we learned how to craddle. It's so much harder than it looks. I was so scared for the showcase section because I kept forgetting the dance! Oh well, at least it's over and done with. I can't wait until Thursday. I hope all of us make it. After tryouts I said hi to Danielle's mom! Haha, then I gave mflb a hug and walked home with Karley. When I got home, I found out that we can finally use the upstairs computer. That seriously made my day so much better. Anyways, I'm going to go finish my homework. Glee tonight! :)