What a day. First of all, it was Danielle's birthday. Even though it's not my birthday, I was still really excited because she's finally fifteen :) I got to school just as the bell was ringing which was good, because I usually get there after everyone has already walked to homeroom. After homeroom I had French. It was kind of boring because all we did was finish our stories that we started writing last class. Math was fun even though I seriously hate what we're learning about. It's so annoying. When am I ever going to need to know probability? It's not like I'm going to grow up and become some crazy gambler. Home ec was stupid as usual. We made these weird 'healthy' cookies that tasted like poop. Tioman and I did most of the work. No surprise there. At least this class the teacher actually noticed and she said something. Too bad it was at the very end when we were just putting the dough on the pans. After home ec, Delani told me that the cheer letters had come and that Jashper made it! I'm so proud of him! Once I found this out, I ran to the portables and got my letter. I was too scared to open it, so I just brought it to English. When I got there I showed it to Rocky and Jason. Amanda Lai took the letter and all three of them opened it for me. I was so scared! I just stared at their faces so I could see there reactions. They read for like what seemed to be forever, but then finally they suddenly had big smiles on their faces and I got so excited! They gave me the letter and it turns out, I made it. Gosh I haven't been this happy in so long! It was so hard though because I had to sit still and quiet through all of last block because of our communications projects. My favorite presenter today was Matt.P. I really hope I can do as well as he did. He memorized his entire speech and he didn't look or sound nervous at all! After English, I practically bursted.. I had to hold my excitement in for an hour straight. AHH! So happy. After school I went to the doctors with my mom. We had to wait in the waiting room for two hours just to find out that we had to 'reschedule.' I was so mad. When we left the doctors, my mom took my sister and I shopping. Unfortunately I couldn't find a dress for Ethan's confirmation. Just my luck. Although, I did find by something for Danielle. It wasn't really what I was looking to buy her, but whatever. I hope she likes it. After I got home, I was watching this news thingy with my mom and this telephone conversation comes on and it's this messed up lady who was talking to this dispatcher for the police. Her voice was totally calm, as she told the dispatcher that she had just killed her children. She was like 'I just killed my children.' Then the dispatcher said, 'Excuse me?!' and then the lady was like, 'I just killed my children. Oh wait, one of them is still alive. You need to get here. Bring an ambulance. Come on. Hurry.' Then the dispatcher was like 'Where are you?' So the lady told her where she was, and the dispatcher asked her what her name was, and she said 'B**** , I'm not tell you what my name is.' It was so scary ! She was so calm, that she sounded insane. Like seriously, normal people don't sound like that after they just slit their own kids throats. Anyways, I think I better end it here so I can go to sleep and have a nightmare about my mom slitting my throat -.- Haha, just kidding .. Goodnight Blogger.