one hundred and forty

I'm sick and tired of you thinking that you control me. I hate the fact that you think you can do whatever you please and just expect me to be there for you. I hate it when people aren't afraid of loosing me. I hate it when they take my friendship for granted and just assume that I'm always there. Yeah sure, friends are supposed to be there for each other, but how can I do that when you show no sign that my friendship has any value to you. From what I've seen, I'm just your backup. When all your other friends are 'busy' and whatnot, I'm the only one left, so you're stuck with me. I HATE that. I don't want to be anyones second choice. You expect me to pick you over anyone, yet I know you wouldn't do the same for me. I also can't stand your so called sense of humor. You think you're being funny when you tease me and call me names. Truth is, it's not funny at all. I know you wouldn't like it if I said that kind of stuff to you. Oh, I can't stand it when you put words in my mouth. You have no idea what it's like to be me. Stop fcuking assuming. Kthxbai :)