seventy three

Don't speak. I can't believe, this is here happening. Our situation isn't right. Get real, who you playing with. I never thought you'd be like this. You were supposed to be there by my side. When you say that you want me , I just don't believe it. You're always ready to give up and never turn around. But what if I need you baby ? Would you even try to save me ? Or would you find some lame excuse to never be true. What if I said I loved you ? Would you be the one to run to , Or would you watch me walk away without a fight. I'm so sick of worrying that you're gonna quit over anything. I can trip and you let go like that , And everything that we ever were It seems to fade, but not the hurt. 'Cause you don't know the good things from the bad. When I say that I want you , You know that I mean it And in my hour of weakness There's still time to try. Everytime I speak you try and stop me 'Cause every little thing I say is wrong You say you're noticing, but you'll never see This is who I really am but you can't relate. Makes me wanna know right now if it's me you'll live with out. Or would you change your mind?

Ashley Tisdale — What If